We have a series of charts and tables that need updating. I can provide more info on site access for serious inquires, but here are the specifics
For the recommended tab of "view recommendations"
1. The tables next to the "recommended securities" pie chart need to be contained within the div and not spill out when the list of securities becomes long. Instead the tables should become scrollable when length is an issue.
2. The pie chart for "recommended securities" should have the equity and fixed income percentages total to 100%. Right now this is not occurring as the percentages shown are sums of the rounded values for each security rather than the actual values stored in the db.
3. The "recommended allocation" pie chart should always display the equity % and fixed income % rounded to the nearest percent rather than to 3 decimal places.
For the current tab of "view recommendations"
1. The first percentages listed in the buy and sell tables are a little off in terms of horizontal alignment with the rest of the values listed in each table.
2. The tooltip value in the recommended changes to asset allocation table should display the value as XX% rather than [url removed, login to view]
For both tabs of "view recommendations"
1. The toggle buttons should not be visible in the page header when scrolling the page down (they should disappear behind the header like the other content on the page).
For the questionnaire answers tab of "view results"
1. the shadow under the tab heading extends the width of the screen, it's width should be the same as on the risk tolerance summary tab
For the client dashboard
1. The table should be scrollable if it takes up more space than the screen allows (including left/right scrolling).
13 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $174 para este trabajo
Feel fee to contact me [url removed, login to view] me message to discuss further more details .We provide the comments,images,videos,demos and live sessions in order to help the [url removed, login to view] payment only after the work [url removed, login to view] yo Más