Ingeniería textil Jobs
Textile Engineering is a field of engineering that deals with designing, producing and using of fabrics. It combines the principles of physics, chemistry and mathematics to design, create and manufacture new textiles and related products. Textile engineers analyze different areas of textile production such as choosing fibers, yarns and fabrics as well as creating dyeing and finishing processes to create materials that fit their needs.
With Textile Engineering experience one can apply the principles of physics and chemistry to create finished fabrics that serve a specific purpose. From a short run end product such as an activewear fabric for your team's uniforms to large-scale manufacturing for medical fabric for mass production make due to regulations, Textile Engineers have the skills to do it all.
Here's some projects that our expert Textile Engineers have made real:
- Created custom embroidery designs for clothing companies
- Developed scripts to replace words on text files
- Helped clothing companies procure technical partners for their factories
- Developed garment production plans for uniform production companies
- Utilized engineering knowledge for designing dog leashes/slings
- Perfected prototypes for custom cart covers
- Addressed client needs by engineering modern backpacks specifically to hold electric skateboards
- Devised pattern and tech drawings for baby changing pads
- Used advanced engineering techniques to develop materials with embedded GPS technology
- Used skills like form filling to meet desired regulations while maintaining high payouts
Freelancer.com's textile experts are trained in the industry's best practices and offer expertise in turning any textile idea into reality. So if you're looking for the right textile engineer, post your project on Freelancer.com now! With us, you're one step closer to making your vision come to life.De 1,333 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Textile Engineers 4.65 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Textile Engineers
Hi, I’m looking for a manufacturer to make realistic furs for different breeds of dog and cats. Either custom or generic colours from photos provide by customers.