We would like an [url removed, login to view] data visualization control which uses the water bucket paradigm. The control should have AJAX like functionalities.
We are a non-profit organization and are looking for the best rate that we can find.
This is an ASP.NET data visualization control that uses a water bucket paradigm. The water in the bucket is divided into multiple sections. Each section represents an item and the thickness of the section depends on the relative value/weight for that item. When a user hovers over each section, pop-up is shown. When a user clicks on a section, related information (a table in this case) is shown next to the selected section. The attached diagram shows (in concept) the control that we are looking for.
- The control should have AJAX like capabilities for both mouse-over and mouse click. When a user hovers over a section of the bucket, the related information can be shown in a pop-up.
- The control should have a CssClass that by default for 20 colors (i.e. 20 levels).? We? should be able to? add more colors to it, if we need more levels.
- The control should have a data source that can take in data in a DataTable format similar to the one shown in the diagram.
- The second? bucket shows the effect of when the user clicks on one of the layers. We are not sure what is the best way to show the connection between selected bucket layer and the related information.
- As part of the deliverable, we require a much better graphic to show the bucket concept than what we show in the attachment.
We are a non-profit organization and we are looking for the best rate that we can get our hands on.