Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publicar un Proyecto
- N/ATrabajos finalizados
- N/ADentro del Presupuesto
- N/AA tiempo
- N/ATasa de recontratación
Asset Managment AnalystNov 2015
• Perform monthly detailed performance analysis for solar system portfolios • Manage customer invoicing process including: - Perform monthly detailed invoice analysis for several hundred portfolio systems to generate single consolidated customer invoices - Submit annual reports to treasury, keep track of incentive receivables • Sustain Accounts Receivables, including following up with customers on past due payments
Business AnalystJan 2015 - Nov 2015 (10 months)
• Business analyst for Market Research, Pricing and Operational Metrics for the 2nd largest Solar Energy Company in the U.S. • Reports directly to Residential, Small Business and Commerce Director, and Marketing VP for the U.S. markets, which enable the company’s CFO on making proper business decisions. • Manages competitors' prices and provides Marketing and Pricing SVPs with diligent and succinct intelligence for decision making.
Financial AnalystSep 2013 - Jan 2015 (1 year)
• P&L analyze to detect any thing out of the ordinary • Variance Explanation • Prepare the Forecast along with the Manager of account to take the projection of Revenue and Cost monthly • Variance explanation of all required bridges • Report in SIFT the Forecasts of the regional deals. • Total customer interaction with the Account Executive to present results and discuss the contract’s future.
Analyst AssociateSep 2010 - Sep 2013 (3 years)
• Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise. • Typically the first escalation point of contact for complex systems or policy issues related to area of expertise. • Leads the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems. • Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations. • Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification. • Account reconciliations • Journal entries posting