Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publica un proyecto
- 94%Trabajos completados
- 84%Dentro del Presupuesto
- 75%A tiempo
- 14%Tasa de recontratación
ISS Ring and Gemstone Demo
ISS Return On Investment DS
ISS Data Science Program
Robotic Tool Mods, End Effectors
ISS Custom IM Design & Analysis
Digitally Remastered Office Suite
Size 10 Men's Dress Shoe Design
ISS Warrantied Workarchivo
CNC Machine Operation
3D Trailer Render for On-Site Powering Operations
ISS 3D Printing Sample
ISS Desktop CNC Upgradevideo
Project for ISS Manufacturing
“With every project it's a pleasure to work with Paul and always very informative, expert in his field and always delivers on time!”Richard H. hace un mes
New Product design
“Really helpful throughout the process”Chris P. hace un mes
Design Driver Board for a Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi 3B+
“ISS Manufacturing is a very professional Freelancer! Recruiter invited him to my project. But, at the first meeting, Paul gave me a few solutions. It helps me better understand the right direction for the project. But some of them were out of my budget. So we both agree to stop this project. He returned all the money and gave me useful pieces of advice to start a new project. Paul, highly recommended! Sharp on time. Very knowledgeable. Respectful.”Andrei B. hace un mes
TOP DOCK DECK
“Paul did a wonderful job of addressing all of our needs for engineering drawings and specifics with a rough draft we provided. All deliverables were spot on and turned around in 4 days:) We will certainly work with him on future projects.”Richard H. hace un mes
Convert PDF to CAD
“ISS Manufacturing was very helpful in completing this project and I will definitely work with them again!”John V. hace un mes
World Topographic Wall Map for CNC Machining
“Paul delivered to all my expectations (and those are hard to fill). He communicated well, demo'ed the working prototype, went out of his way to provide helpful information. Will definitely be working with ISS again.”Jim B. hace un mes
Manufacturing EngineerJan 2017
- Initiated a heavy machining logging operation that doubled production output with 66% less labor costs. - Developed a free potash production program that was derived from bad lumber. - Invented a wood calculator that manages inventory, performs supply chain calculations with costing, and reduces costs by 12.5%
Contract Machinist/Assistant EngineerNov 2013 - Mar 2017 (3 years)
• Through innovative machine operations and quality control NASA, U.S. military and automotive customer demands were 100% satisfied. • Collaborated with a global engineering team to successfully engineer a sophisticated extrusion system with a production output greater than 400 kgs/hour. • Reduced shop floor downtime by 20% by creating an emergency shutdown procedure for an eclectic extrusion system.
Machine Operations/ Heavy Equipment ManufacturingJul 2001 - Jul 2008 (7 years)
• Worked on a machine start up and shutdown process with a diverse engineering team that slashed labor costs by about 50%. • Assisted in the feasible development, implementation, and changes of advanced proprietary machine operations that pertained to Allen Bradley PLCs, electrical, and mechanical engineering. • Assisted in the startup of a cold extrusion process for collagen sausage casings for external suppliers.
Manufacturing Engineering (2017)Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Passed MIT's "Fundamentals of Manufacturing" which covers Engineering principals.
Project Management (2016)University of Virginia Business School (Darden)
Project management certification for business.
Data Science (2016)IBM BDU
Passed a Data Science curriculum from IBM that covers data analysis, visualization and storage etc.
Computer Science (2017)Harvard University
Working towards a computer science education.
Technical Report Writing (2010)EMI
Passed and certified in writing technical reports.
Process Design and Development (2017)Tooling U-SME
Certified in process design and development for manufacturing purposes from a well-renowned manufacturing engineering school.
Robotic Drives, Hardware, and Components 220 (2017)Tooling U-SME
A comprehensive class dealing with robotic applications with a computerized deployment.
Robotic Control Systems (2017)Tooling U-SME
I'm certified in the basic types control systems. Also, I learned about the effects of PID control in closed-loop control systems and how to tune your system in order to achieve the desired performance.
Automated Systems and Control (2017)Tooling U-SME
I'm trained in common methods of industrial automation. I learned about the available technologies and how they're applied in manufacturing.
Intro to CAD and CAM for Machining (2017)Tooling U-SME
This class describes CAD design methods, including the different types of part drawings and modeling, and the CAM data conversion process, including how toolpaths and movements are plotted based on design data.
Introduction to Circuits 201 (2017)Tooling U-SME
This class describes the basic components of an electrical circuit and explains how they are represented in schematic drawings. Includes an Interactive Lab.
High-Speed Machining (2017)Tooling U-SME
This certification validates that I'm able to deploy high-speed CNC machining with it's key factors that impact its successful application.
Mechanics of CNC 110 (2017)Tooling U-SME
This certification proves I'm capable of recognizing and comprehending the various parts on a CNC machine for critical operations.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA100%
US English Level 192%
Conectado a Facebook
- Freelancer Preferido
- Pago verificado
- Teléfono verificado
- Identidad verificada
- Correo Electrónico Verificado