I need a website, implemented in Vue.js, to cover the basic functionalities of an existing mobile App.
The App consists in a marketplace of items, you can think about it as a very simple version of eBay for a small niche.
The website needs to have a similar look and feel to the App, and it needs to have the following sections:
- List of items: This is the initial section, the items are fetched from a JSON API in pages of 50 items. The website needs a pager to load the next chunks of 50 items.
- Filter: The list of items should have a filter button in the top to filter the items by location. When the button is pressed, a list of locations (fetched from a JSON API) is presented on the screen and the user can select a location. The chosen location id can be used with the API as a parameter to fetch filtered items.
- Detail page: When an item is selected in the list, a detail page should be presented. Showing all the info of the item. The detail page should have a button "Contact"
- Contact: Pressing the button "Contact" in the detail page, should present a form with textfields for From and Message and a button "Send email". When pressing the button a request needs to be triggered to the API with the given values.
- Insert Ad: When the button to insert a new item is pressed, a static page should be presented to warn the user that this is a limited functionality on mobile Apps.
You can find attached some reference images of the App together with the Wireframes of the web.
The web should be reactive to screen size, computer vs mobile, the layout should be kind of similar, following the wireframes, without big changes on screen size changes.
33 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €606 para este trabajo
Hi, I am Vue.js expert. I have read your brief and I think I can complete your job in a really short time. Let's discuss via chat to workout details. Best Regards. Lian.
Hello I am VueJS expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. Waiting for your response to work together. Best Regards