Please read all the information below before placing a bid!
You have to be:
1. Detail oriented - you must pay attention to details and follow every single instruction.
2. Fast communicator - I expect you to respond in a couple of hours with an exception of the night time
3. Able to research and find solutions on your own.
The first task:
You will have to gather a couple of HQ PBS materials and write a script that replaces materials from this ([url removed, login to view]) fbx. See the picture in the link as well as it shows all the materials that have been applied to a wall. Your script will have to read a tab separated txt file that will define which fbx material has to be replaced with which PBS material.
Don't bid if your hourly rate is more than $2/hr. This may turn into a full-time position in case you are interested in continuing the work.
You - the bidder - expressly acknowledge and agree that all proprietary materials prepared by You under this working relationship must be considered “works for hire” and the exclusive property of Me - the Employer.
So that I could test point #1 when you apply for this job, in your first sentence please write:
1. On this project I can work "enter the number of your hours" hours per week and my hourly rate is "enter the number" dollars per hour and I have read all the description.
2. How good do you think you are with PBR. Share with me some samples of your work.
3. How good do you think you are with scripting?
9 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $8 /hora para este trabajo.
Hello, I'm very interested in the job proposed on this web site, i hope that you give me the opportunity of show you my skills developing apps using VR and AR. I hope to be contacted, Best Regards