NOTE: Please complete the 'Test' with your interest in the job (at the end of the project description). That's how I will know you can do this job.
I am looking for a person with excellent English (written and verbal) and ability to create screens recordings aka tutorial videos. Your task would be creating tutorial style videos and video courses for different software. Please note, you should have basic knowledge of Facebook, Youtube, Screen recording software like Loom, basic Internet marketing knowledge etc.
Salary: $500 per month (I can pay in weekly installments) + Up to 20% Bonus (based on your performance including time tracked by Hubstaff ) paid at end of the month.
Time Required: 45 hours a week (Flexi timings)
Tracking: You need to use Hubstaff for time tracking record.
------- TEST TASK ----
1) Install a video recording extension called [login to view URL] (its 100% free)
2) Once installed, start Loom for screen recording
3) Start recording with your name, your country's name and why you think you are eligible for this job.
4) Next, In your recording, go to [login to view URL], and make a short tutorial showing an absolute newbie how to make posts on Facebook, explaining all the features.
5) Do the same for Twitter.
7) Finish the video and you will get instant URL to share it, please Share me that URL while submitting your interest for Job, that video will play a major role in your selection.
I need to ask if you're still open to new bidders then I'll take the test. Relevant Skills and Experience Tech savvy. Much experience in travel agency and accounting software.
4 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $410 para este trabajo
Have experience in creating training materials and delivering the same Relevant Skills and Experience Have created training materials using power point presentations and Microsoft word. Have also used camatesia