Prefers Freelancers from UK.
We need a reliable, creative, committed and friendly Marketing Officer to help us with selling, marketing and promoting our services. We are based in the West Midlands in England, United Kingdom.
Please take the time to look at our two main websites to get a good understanding of what we are about and what we do BEFORE applying for this permanent position:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
You will be required to, grow followers/likes, drive active engagement, create exciting content, promote, sell services, and workshops online, maintain our online pages on the following platforms, including:
- Linkedin posting
- Twitter and Facebook page posting
- Linkedin group and company page engagement
- Twitter and Facebook group and company page engagement
- Video marketing (creation and posting)
- You Tube Channel development
- Flyer design (creation and posting)
Please only apply if you have prior experience managing business social media pages and have good content writing and design skills.
Please include the following in your application:
- at least 2 examples of pages you have managed
- social posts you have written and designed
- outline daily tasks and suggestions for your initial trial period once accepted on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram
We aim to find a right individual /s/ for a long term contract, starting from [10-20] hours a week
and growing to a full time role.
Initially we'll hire for 1 week to ensure that we can work well together.
Once accepted we will set you 5 hours per week initially.
If good work is done we will increase your hours gradually.
We look forward to hearing from you. Any thoughts or questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
The AoC Team.
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £5/hora para este trabajo
Hello There, I am an experienced digital marketer having 11 years of work experience. I am interested, please feel free to contact to discuss further on the project.