We are looking for somebody who is preferably familiar with point-of-sale (POS) and invoicing solutions and who is a local in a Western European country (hard requirement). The task will be to first perform a short guided test of our tool (get familiar) and afterwards perform a market and legal research on the market and competitors in a specific country. We will favor participants who already have experience with POS solutions (i.e. worked for a period of time in retail, SMB services, restaurants, etc. using a POS).
The task will encompass the following activities:
1. Initial briefing & assessment call
2. Perform test of our tool & orally comment your thoughts (tool: [url removed, login to view])
3. Perform country specific market research based on our questionnaire
4. Participate in a final call to discuss submitted results
- Briefing & Test: max. 1.0 h
- Research: max. 4-8 h
- Call: max. 1 h
- Optional follow-ups: max. 1 h
Total approx.: 7-11 h
Our goal is to assess the fitness of our solution in various Western European countries. That's why we are especially looking for candidates who bring relevant knowledge with similar POS and invoicing solutions and have a good understanding of conventions and legal requirements in that country (e.g. how should an invoice look like, how should sales statistics look like, what are popular payment service providers, etc.).
Please only apply if you live and work in a Western European country because this is a hard requirement for the research work needed. Candidates with POS experience will be preferred.