Indica Labs is expanding and we are seeking an experienced Web Applications and Mobile Applications Developer. This position will contribute to the development of our HALO Link™ client-side web application Mobile application for pathology image analysis and reporting.
• Work with customers to understand software use cases and workflow
• Convert customer feedback into development/design specs
• Build proof-of-concept prototypes and solicit feedback from existing customers
• Work with small team to develop and deliver initial software release
• Continue to work with users to maintain, improve, and refine these products.
• 4+ years web development experience
• BSCE/BSC/[login to view URL] or similar degree
• Android and IOS
• Excellent people skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Willing to travel occasionally (international and domestic)
• Full time freelancers can also apply.
This position is located in the Chandigarh, India Branch, and is open to candidates from Pan India and International employees as well. Now we are establishing our company in Indian Market.
Link to our website:
[login to view URL]
Working at Indica Labs:
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, MN company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation of pathology images using HALO™, our flagship image analysis platform. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organisations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
• Generous compensation and profit sharing plans.
• 100% company paid health & dental insurance.
• Flexible work schedules
• A refrigerator stocked with healthy drinks (and craft beer).
• A work environment that's positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun.