Currently an Uploading script uses ffmpeg to convert videos to Flash
I would like to give the option to encode video files into flash format using mencoder.
- There will also be an option via admin to re-encode Videos into either current ffmpeg or mencoder
- Additionaly via File Management admin will be able to encode via setting quality attributes
So Task and Procedure will be
1) Create option in admin to switch to mencoder Encoder
2) Implement code on script that will encoder
3) User will upload an avi, wmv, mpeg, file which will be converted in the conversion selected
4) Test the mencoder conversion in different formats, avi, wmv, mpeg.
1) Make option in File Management to allow user to re-encode video using either the selected Converter.
2) give Option in admin to change Encoding Bitrate, resolution
3) Display results when finished
- You will need to be able to use svn to upload changes.
- If you have exp with ffmpeg or mencoding encoding, than please state this via pm