I currently have a website built on Magento 2 Open Source.
Please look at the following list of things that would need to be done.
1. Configure and fix Apple Pay.
2. Elasticsearch or another Search Bar extension/ service (much faster, more efficient searching).
3. AJAX (faster and more efficient web page loading).
4. Spanish translation with Google translate integration:
5. Convert to a new review system with Yotpo (switch from Trustpilot). Trustpilot does not currently review the products. Yotpo allows us to add reviews and stars to products. These reviews populate on the product category pages and on Google as well.
6. Ability to use gift cards online (currently requires someone to speak with customer to process order).
7. Add Rewards points online - extension needs to integrate with RunIt (Point of Sale system).
8. Color swatches on Category Navigation and Products with various colors.
9. Varnish Cache (http website accelerator)
11. Out of stock email capture for products when the size is out of stock.
12. Add an option to “Notify when back in stock” if a product’s size is out of stock. Currently the size does not populate if out of stock.
13. Store Credit: provides an option for Store Credit instead of just money-back return
14. Referral program (i.e. receive $25 when a friend buys. Ideal for Groomsmen and Prom)
15. Shop-able lookbook (great customer experience)
16. Student Discounts (great for college students)
17. Magento Wordpress Plugin for the products mentioned in blog posts to have visual prompts to purchase
18. Replicate the main navigation on the blog
19. GZIP (site compression helps increase web speed)
20. Browser Caching (improves speed)
21. Lazy Load site (helps speed up site loading by prioritizing blocks)
22. Fix compression of images on collection and product pages (currently the images are highly compressed and render at a low resolution)
23. Custom Package Builder Redesign (Based on Nice Laundry’s (check out their website) package builder)
How long would you need? And what would you charge?