I have a set of instructions to setup and integrate jQuery, PHP & HTML code into a WordPress website, so the site shows if a Live Operator is available or not.
Here's the rundown from the phone company of what's required/involved:
Live Operator's Status API provides real time information about the status of live operators associated with a particular customer/client.
The Live Operator Status API (the API) consists of three key elements:
• Back-end service monitoring and publishing a status of each live operator
Note that the browser (app) page specific routine is expected to be customized to accommodate page specific structure of HTML elements and web site design requirements.
The API can be integrated into the browser page (customer's web site/application solution) using the following steps (as per provided example below):
• Include Client side API proxy library
• Prepare callback method to update page elements according to operator’s status
• Initialize the API with key parameter and the callback method
• Start the automatic update (typically when the page is loaded and initialized) • Stop the automatic update (typically when the page is closing)
I need this done urgently please, so if you can't do this within the next 5 hours, please don't reply... thanks.
I've attached the document so you can see exactly what's involved.
6 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $33 para este trabajo
Hey I am experienced on Web Development from past 5+ years. & I can also start the work immediately as well. Add me to chat for discuss further. Thanks