I have purchased an open source CRM system called Perfex. It is written in PHP (using Code Ignitor framework, and a MySQL database). There is an online demo of Perfex available, so you can see all of its functions.
I have many changes in mind so I am looking to have an ongoing relationship with a suitable freelancer. For now though I thought we'd start with a very small scope project -adding support for tags to the ticketing/support functionality:
* Tags will have a background colour and an icon.
* I want to be able to choose multiple tags. (Ie. each ticket can have zero or more tags). In practice I'll probably not use more than three tags per ticket.
* I will create a table (called tblZenTicketTags) with columns 'tagid', 'tag_name', 'tag_icon' and 'tag_colour'. tag_icon will be either a FontAwesome name or a path to a .png file of a 16x16px icon (whatever you tell me is easier to work with). tag_colour will be in the format '#rrggbb' (eg. #FF0000).
* I'll populate the table manually using phpMyAdmin (you won't need to make a view, controller, or model for adding or editing tags).
* The tags should show up in a column in the list view (ie. [url removed, login to view]). This view should show a square of the colour tag_colour, and should have the tag_icon in white on top (similar to the square icons here - [url removed, login to view]). Hovering over the icon should show the full tag_name in a tooltip in the same style as others in Perfex (eg. see tooltip on the Related column in Tasks).
* When viewing an individual ticket (eg. [url removed, login to view]) the tags should be listed horizontally above the ticket subject/description (in the exact same spot where the priority currently shows). They should show the tag_icon and tag_name (similar to the others icons at [url removed, login to view]).
* To add or remove tags from a ticket a dropdown that allows multiple selections should be added (to the view ticket page). Ie. A dropdown just like the 'Groups' dropdown on the edit customer page (eg. [url removed, login to view]).
* Adding or removing a tag should happen immediately via AJAX as the user makes their selections. (I have already added other AJAX calls to this page that you can edit).
Hopefully that all makes sense. If not please open a chat with me for any clarifications.
I will provide the winning freelancer with credentials to log in to my customised Perfex, plus the source code and database.
This is an internal project and I am very budget-conscious on this one.
15 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $231 para este trabajo
I am professional web developer/ designer having 3+ years of work experience and expertise with codeigniter Join me on Skype so we can discuss more on this project. Skype id- "[url removed, login to view]"
Hello Sir, i am expert in [url removed, login to view] have a lot of experience of codeigniter and database(MYSQl).i have read your issues.i can solve it easily depending on your [url removed, login to view] you said then i can show you our work on Más