I am looking for a web developer to help me build the digital infrastructure I need for a small web project.
I have inherited a Google Sheet doc that is used as a 'database' of a few hundred YouTube videos that have been collected, collated and tagged, etc. The intention for this spreadsheet is to document how the videos are to be curated into various subcategories and hosted as different video galleries on a website. At the moment we're looking at just using it as a basic spreadsheet and having to manually add these videos into a relatively simple & limited CMS 'gallery' feature and manage all the galleries individually (it's likely that there will be some videos that cross over into different galleries and we'll have to add each instance seperately).
Based on the fact that Google Sheets has api integration I'm hoping it's possible to build something that would allow us to:
- Pull the data from the Google Sheet for use by itself or with a seperate plugin/service
- Using the data & service to generate multiple, seperate, embeddable video galleries that are responsive (for tablet, mobile, etc) on a Squarespace website
- Have the video galleries dynamically update so that if a video is added under a certain category that it will populate to the relevant galleries
- Be able to style the galleries to have the same fonts as the website where they will be hosted
- I'm sure there's something I'm missing
Happy to answer any questions or give further details.
23 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €531 para este trabajo
Hello can we discuss more about your requirement please let me know your convenient time to chat with you after that I can provide correct time and cost Thanks Gopal
I can start your project immediately. I can provide full-time communication and work your time-zone. If you give me a chance to serve you, I will provide a high quality product within the deadline. Best Regards