Calendar Events for PHP Bootstrap Bulletin Board Web Application
- Driven by database
- Ability to display a calendar in my bootstrap
- Add event page where events can be added to calendar
- You can only add an event when you are logged in. (I already have login module created)
- Ability to edit an event
- Ability to mark an event as CANCELLED
- Ability to delete an event
- Users can view the details of the event
- Events should have the following fields:
2) Category (make a table in database that can be adjusted by admins. I.E. Party, Concert, etc) Should also have the ability to Color Code
3) Date & Times of event
5)Add Attachments (PDF, DOC)
6) Author (userid i have specified when they log in)
7) Ability to Add users to be notified. (Web Applications has a notification Module so a record would just need to be created in that table with the selected people's user IDS)
- Menu item in bootstrap template that is for the CALENDAR and should have a some designation of how many events are in the next X days. I will make this variable set in the settings table
- when main page loads "[login to view URL]" there should be a pop-up notification if there is an event in X hours or less. X will be defined in my settings table
- Ability to click on an event entered and have it make a file (ICS) to open into outlook or other calendar and add it
This is the bootstrap I use & Calednar in the bootstrap.
[login to view URL]
**Freelancer selected will have priority for other modules that I need to have created for the web application outside of this one. I have other modules that I am holding off posting.
Just wanted to make sure that it is know that the DEMO DEV site is online but the PROD will be on an internal network. So i would need to know what files i need to move and what MySQL scripts would need to be run to create the new tables.
24 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $255 para este trabajo
We are very interested in this project. I have read your project description and very much confident in completing all these requirements. Kindly initiate messaging so we can discuss further.
Hi dude. I've worked with calendars in the pass, and I'm sure I could help you. If you want I could show you an example. Text me if you are interested. I'm web developer and software engineer. Regards