I need a web developer to update our site, www.Gudejob.com. I need the following:
1. Someone who would demonstrate that they understand the full project and would be able to communicate that they can get the project done.
2. Experience developing websites for webinars.
3. I like this webinar style website: www.NeilPatel.com. My modified site doesn’t have to look like this site but it needs to have the feel of it in order to promote the new webinar.
4. Update the home page to a home page that I will provide.
5. Update the logo to a new logo that I will provide.
6. Add Blog to the navigation bar and put all of the blogs there.
7. Change Tags to Categories (Blog Categories)
8. Change all italics fonts to regular fonts.
9. Update font on the navigation bar to match that of the site.
10. Update copyright to 2017.
11. Help with moving site to iPage dedicated hosting. I would prefer that you have experience with this but it isn’t necessary.
12. Provide me with some templates for websites designed for webinars that you have worked on or that you suggest I can use to update the site.
Please acknowledge that you understand each point that I have requested above. I prefer to pay hourly so please me know your hourly rate. Also note that I only pay through the Freelancer Desktop Ap for hourly invoices or agreed upon milestones. Thank you.
68 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $22 /hora para este trabajo.
I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details? My distinction, payment after your complete satisfaction with the resulted task.
I am ready to get this done for you as soon as possible :) with top quality :) .................................................................................I read each point and understood well
HI I understood about your mention points as you mention about points based on design and webinar stye and also shift site on new server and also you want to see new template from my side.