We’d like to develop an online video chat system on our wordpress website using OpenTok.
The interface should look similar to the tokbox opentok demo on [url removed, login to view]
1. Only users with certain roles in WordPress i.e. contributors or admins (who will be teachers on my site) should be allowed to start a new meeting session. Subscribers (students) should not be able to start a new session but should be able to join the session using the session link once the teacher sends them the meeting link.
2. When creating a new meeting, there should be a few pre-set options for how long the session will be. For example: 2 Minute Meeting, 5 Minute Meeting, 10 Minute Meeting, etc. The teacher chooses one of these options before entering the meeting.
3. The interface must have a java countdown time so the student and teacher can see how much longer they have. This timer should only start once the student joins the meeting. The timer should start from the time selected in the previous step.
4. When that reaches 0 it should automatically call the unsubscribe event. If they try to refresh to get back in, the token should have expired as well.
5. The session should automatically begin recording once the student joins the meeting and the session recording link should become available to the student and teacher once the chat has ended.
Hi! I can build this for you. I have more then 5 years experience with similar job. You can check my profile to see my previous work. Also i pass all needed exams on freelacer. Please write me to discuss all details