Scope of Blog System
• Ability to create, disable and remove departmental blogs, each with its own categories.
• Ability to set parent-child and sibling relationships between blogs.
o Allows blogs to share content (I.e. Blog posts made in Blog B [child org of Blog A] published to blog A as its original category. This would allow blog posts to be shared amongst blogs as we decide.)
• Ability to promote blog posts from all blogs to a central featured posts listing.
o Category “Featured” is the selector used to identify stories intended to be promoted from individual blogs.
o Featured as large article on their originating department’s blog homepage.
o Promoted to site homepage’s featured container to allow selection by personnel to be promoted to super-featured in the top news of homepage container.
o There would be an configurable setting to limit the number of “Featured” posts per blog that would be sent to the central featured container.
• Ability to alter Page/Blog Templates
o Org Blog Homepage which will also offer blog child categories and tags.
o News and Events Summary Page
o Homepage (blog section at the bottom of the home page)
• Ability to have RSS feed(s) by blog and/or single category.
• Ability to add sidebar navigation, customizable by blog, with child-page inheritance.
• Ability to include Post Author block at the bottom of blog posts (as theme?) that would display: name, title, bio blurb and photo.
Specification Documentation would be provided on the theme(s) built, custom functions and/or features built.
Instruction Documentation would be provided on how to use any custom functions or features.
A framework can be supplied of the org blogs currently needed for the website including a map of how all of the blog promotion system is desired to work if that would help.
Description of Blog Promotion Process:
1) Admin of Blog A creates a blog post titled “Women in Business.”
2) This blog post is determined to be important so the Admin selects the “Featured” category.
3) Upon selecting “Featured”, the “Women in Business” post is automatically promoted to the featured section (front end) of the College of Business blog and also promoted to the main blogs News and Events page (back end within the News and Events site).
4) Super Admin is informed of the importance of this blog post (offline). Super Admin is able to go to the News and Events blog page and selects the post from the other org-featured posts.
5) Once selected (in backend admin), the “Women in Business” post appears in the org-featured section of the College of Business Homepage and in the super-featured section of the News and Events page and organization homepage.
114 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $1193 para este trabajo.
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks