Build a Website
Este proyecto recibió 149 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de €634 EUR.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto€250 - €750 EUR
Descripción del Proyecto
We need a short-term solution for our service. We are currently running a pet sitting business, and need to convert the business into a peer-to-peer marketplace in order to satisfy the demand. Our website (wordpress) needs 2 plugins that meet our needs; a calendarsystem that requires backend with a synced profile creation tool. In the text below I have attached required backend tasks for these plugins. So it is basically a calendarsystem with the same functionalities as AirBnB, but doesn´t have to be as advanced. We have mockups for this.
• Possibility to change available and unavailable dates whenever he / she wants
• Automatically set unavailable date when sitter gets booked
• Braintree API (payment provider) connected with the calendar
• When an owner books a sitter, sitter has 48 hours to accept the request. When the booking is accepted, the money transfers to Tassuvahti (third party payment holder). When the dog is returned, we pay the sitter the money – our commission.
• When a sitter gets booked, he will get a notification to his profile and an email, with the owner´s contact information. The only contact possibility before booking is direct chat messages through the platform (this to prevent payments outside Tassuvahti)
• The owner should be able to pick dog or cat, then walking, home visit (cat), dog or cat daycare (12h), 24h care, and 24h care at the sitter´s home (cat). Then from the calendar pick dates or time during the day (dog walk / home visit)
• In the booking process, the owner should pay at the very last stage. The money however shouldn’t be transferred before the sitter has accepted the request (if this is possible)
• The owner gets notifications to profile and email about the acceptance, and the sitter´s contact information
• Ideal buying process: Owner chats with sitter, maybe sets up a meeting before any bookings - owner books and pays - sitter accepts - money transfers to Tassuvahti - sitter sits the dog or cat - we return the money when the booking time has run out – our commission - we send email and encourage the owner to give a review to the sitter´s profile
• A payment algorithm, which automatizes our revenue model by cutting off a commission from an owner’s payment to a sitter.
Backend – profile overview
• Signup possibility with Facebook or direct email
• After confirmation, a step-by-step profile creation process (more detailed info by us)
• The profile should relate to the calendar, so by signing in a sitter should be able to adjust his own personal calendar
• Both owners and sitter can create profiles, but owners’ profiles are not public, meaning that they can search for sitters. You can’t in other words look up an owner´s profile.
• A review feature, which owners can use (reviews on a sitter’s profile) You must be signed in in order to give a review, 1-5 stars and a comment.
• When a sitter creates a profile, we must accept it. When we get a profile request, we contact the sitter and interview him, and set up a meeting
• You can make a booking without a profile, but requires that you fill contact information
• Owners should be able to cancel a booking request or accepted a booking, with a cancelation policy that the sitter has set (50% refund if the cancelation occurs 12h before the service, or 100% refund no matter when the booking is canceled)
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online