Build / Modify an Existing Wordpress Website
Este proyecto recibió 89 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de £523 GBP.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto£250 - £550 GBP
Descripción del Proyecto
I require changes to be made to my existing wordpress installation.
- A Responsive, (Bootstrap), Unique theme which has features like my competitor but is in no way similar in terms of design.
- My Website is based upon completing guides/tutorials for money, so A CMS/Dashboard which allows users to track/monitor what they have done is essential, I will explain into detail exactly what I want to show. (However I have no formula etc for this so will require an experienced developer) This Dashboard should be unique to every member that logs in, acting much like a diary/calendar telling them what to do next.
- BBPRESS Forum Customization -- I am not currently happy with the design of my BBPress Forum, I want it to look more forum-like and have examples for the designer.
Regarding the forum, Plug-in I would like is to mark a reply as helpful, and then after a certain amount of Helpful votes that member gets a badge etc.
- Illustrations - I have Lots of Guides but lacking illustrations, so these will be required (and quite a lot of them) to really make my website stand out from the rest.
-Training Hub - I currently have 'Training Guides' but want this to change to a Hub where users can Tick Off (Mark as Complete) When they have completed that guide.
- Needs to be Mobile Friendly to fit every device(Created Bootstrap is ideal)
-Landing Page needs to be professional, I will share designs I like.
Going forward there is the chance for further design/development of Apps, Software if the Freelancer shows great work.,
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online