I need someone to finish up the back end of a website for me. I have the basics of it put together, but I need someone to finish/write a few php scripts and clean up my code.
Here are the requirements:
1. Clean up my sessions code and ensure it is secure.
2. Extend the functionallity of my "upload eBooks" script to include a progress indicator.
3. Write a php script that will allow me to view ebooks currenlty uploaded to the server. When the author first uploads the book it currently goes to unapproved status - I want to be able to download it, and approve it from the site. When the book is approved I need it to move to a different directory.
4. I also require the following functionallity, which will probably require 1 or 2 scripts:
Starting in the middle of March we are going to be promoting one book at a time. I need a page to display a book from the database - image that was uploaded - description from the db - price from the db - etc. The script also needs to include Paypal buy now buttons.
I then need a separate script that integrates with paypal once a payment has been made. The script needs to then add money to the authors account (just add an invoice number and amount to the database) - based on the percentage that the author recieces (also in the database). It will also need to display a download link to the customer and email that same link to them.
If any of this is unclear just ask me.
The site you will be working on it [url removed, login to view]
The site is currently on a godaddy shared hosting account.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux GoDaddy Server