This project adds a project manager component to the previous project "lead":
A project manager for user:
1. Holds list of files, which are grouped to solutions, projects and directories.
2. Controls options for all kind of nodes in the project tree. (options can be made inheritable).
3. Controls build compiler environment to allow multiple compilers usage.
- for build component:
Generates all necessary information on each file:
1. build tool.
2. command line (options are included).
3. output parser.
Different file types can be used, a separate tool is used to build each kind.
A good thing is to allow creation of custom build tools (like custom compiler in Lead). The only difficult place is the custom tool output parsing. May be we need to allow for some parsing rules to be defined by the user...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All non-visual shall be standard C++.