Front-End Developer at e-commerce start up
Online fashion (e-commerce) start up is about to launch in the Netherlands. For our growing team we are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic Front-End Developer to strengthen our team.
Skills and requirements:
· Willing to work and live in Amsterdam – the Netherlands
· Experienced PHP developer familiar with MVC frameworks like Zend.
· Knows how to use HTML5 and CSS3 for a great cross-platform UI.
· Likes to be challenged and solve problems.
· Is eager to learn new techniques and technologies.
· Fluent in English.
· Experience with templating systems.
· Experience with LessCSS and Bootstrap.
· Experience with graphical software (e.g. Photoshop)
· Dealing with browser compatibility and implementing workarounds
· Experience with validating and testing.
· It’s a plus if you have completed a MSc or BSC computer science program.
· Be part of a young and ambitious team;
· Personal development opportunities;
· Lead a development team;
· Spectacular office view on Amsterdams Rijksmuseum;
· An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce;
· A growing organization where you can contribute strongly to architecture design and company culture.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in details.