This is a small and simple game, only one standard level. The user will play only one time with the game. I will use this game in my cell phone shop and invite to my customers to play it, if win I will give them a small gift (key chain, souvenir, etc).
- Attached PDF document shows the screens for this game
- Should be optimized for run in tablets and Android 4.0 or higher
- I will provide all graphics in a Illustrator file, you should export all each image and adjust it for create this game
- I need this done in 7 days
1. See page 1 in the attached PDF document, the first screen of the game should be that screen showing the Android robot inviting (moving effect) the user to play and an small blinking option "PARTICIPAR" for start the game. Include a background sound related to soccer. In this first screen do not show the soccer ball or the score.
2. Once the user tap "PARTICIPAR" option the game starts. The soccer ball and the scores (GOLES and FALLOS) should be displayed (both scores should display 0). The user should be able to move the soccer ball horizontally in the screen (the ball should be always at the area bottom of the screen when moving it).
3. The user should be able to push the soccer ball to any part of the screen, once it is released the ball should being shoot to the desired direction of the user.
4. If the balls goes into the soccer goal the Android robot should try stop the ball to avoid the goal from the user. Make it random if the Android robot can stop or do not stop the ball. This means that the user may win or fail randomly. Also, if the ball goes to the left or right corner of the soccer goal there should be more chances to make a goal (this is an important feature).
5. It is very important make the Android robot dynamic and moving effects, something like a real soccer goalkeeper. Also. sounds effects and feels is important, you should propose the sounds and effects. You should create the animations of the Android robot, I will provide you only the flat image of the Android robot.
6. If the user makes a goal the "GOLES" score should increase in one and a goal effect and sound should be played (suggest the goal sound, in Spanish better). If the Android robot stops the ball or if the user sends the ball out of the soccer goal the "FALLOS" score should increase in one and some fail effect and sound should be played (suggest it).
7. The game should allow 5 shots to the user. If the user makes at least 3 goals will win. If not, will loose.
8. If the user wins the 3rd screen of the game should be displayed (see page 2 in the attached PDF). This should include a ovation sound of the fans (suggest it).
9. If the user looses, a 4th screen will be displayed with a sound of failures (suggest it). I will provide the graphic for this screen later.
10. All screen will display the LG logo at the bottom right corner of the tablet screen. If the user push this logo for 3 seconds the game restarts (the first screen should be displayed).