We are in need of an accomplished mobile action script (as3 Adobe Air) developer to build on top of an existing game template. The game is a slot machine application. The initial game mechanics and user interface have already been developed. Your job will be add the following functionality:
1) Add facebook login to applicaiton startup
2) When the user successfully logs in to facebook and authorizes the game, the game will call our web page api to register itself with our server
3) Facebook integration: When a player wins, the game will post a status to the users facebook wall.
4) When the user activates the slot machine, the game will contact our api server and will receive the result of the spin, then the game will stop the wheels on the slot machine according to the result from the api call.
5) The game will award the user the number of credits, also provided from the api call.
5) If the game receives the 'top prize' from the api call, the game will display a web page (url provided by the api)
6) The game will display mobile ads in banner format at the top of the screen (ad network yet to be determined). These ads will change ever 60 seconds.
6) If the player runs out of credits, a full screen add will be shown to the user. After the full screen ad, the game will return to the slot machine and then additional credits will be given to the user.
The requirements listed above are very high level. You must have demonstrated experience with Adobe Actionscipt 3 and experience with developing games for BOTH Android and iPhone using action script (Flash Builder).
Thats it for Version 1. We have several other enchantments that will be part of phase 2. If you do a good job on version 1 you will be strongly considered for the next phase of the project.