- As an iPhone user I want an application to inform me which photos have been deleted from my phone since I last opened the application. This means, the application should monitor the phone’s camera roll.
- I want the application to display thumbnails of the deleted photos in a list. This view should be equal or similar to the standard photo Camera roll on the iPhone.
- I also want and the app to display thumbnails of all the photos - existing and deleted - in a separate view
- I do NOT want the app itself to be able to delete photos
- The app should scan the camera roll during every start and find out which photos have been deleted since the last opening of the app.
- During this scan of the app should create a index of all new/not-yet-scanned photos that are in the phone’s camera roll and save it to a local Storage.
- This index should contain some basic metadata off the phone like date and time as well as a hash of the photo and a thumbnail of the photo.
- There should be a menu bar on the bottom which offers two choices between the first view which only displays the deleted photos and the second a view which displays all photos (existing and deleted)
- The app has to be implemented in Kotlin (=> kotlin Native)
- The app should use either Maven or Graddle as build tools
- There have to be Unit Tests with a test coverage of at least 85% of the actual business logic. No need for testing of boilerplate code, platform integrations or configuration code
- The project will be delivered either as a repository which can be checked out with Git
- The delivery shall include a set of step-by-step instructions which will allow a developer to run the code on the Mac in an iPhone simulator.
- For this setup guide please assumed that Xcode & Developer Tools, as well as Java and IntelliJ are installed on the machine
- If a separate simulator is required please include installation instructions in the manual
- Deliver a Demo video of the application running (on a phone or simulator) showing the functionality
You must send a receipt which is valid in the EU, along with either a copy of your company’s commercial registration or a copy of your government ID e.g. a Passport
Hi, Thanks for the opportunity. As discussed, I will develop android app with above specification. Develop android app with Kotlin Programming Language/ Gradle Thanks, Dilip Upadhyay