I require two small Joomla components created to my specification to automate functionality in Joomla site.
part 1) I require a small Joomla component to be made.
part 2) I require an even smaller Joomla component/plugin to perform back end operation.
- both components must be stand alone Joomla components that can be installed & uninstalled into Joomla website via Joomla extension manager>install (manager>manager>select>uninstall) (There must be no change to Joomla core or any other of the Joomla third party components).
- before project begins, you are REQUIRED to sign a freelancer.com IP Agreement that I (Freelancer Employer) retains all ownership of ALL encompassed in the IP Agreement & other aspects of the project). You are expected to provide suggestions, feedback & advise solutions, if the case arises. As well as all files delivered in a complete joomla install- able/uninstallable Joomla file (template, component, module, plugin format.) My project is simple and straight forward with ALL specifications outlined.
- I require all work to be developed to specifications & delivered quickly, bug free, on time with clean & efficient code & functionality.
- I have a full freshly installed test website set up with all the required latest versions of Joomla & the other components relevant to this project. (you have full access to cPanel & site admin of course). - in a dedicated hosting account.
- I require you to have great English communication skills, showing that you understand the project requirements fully & can communicate well to be able to take part in & contribute to the progress of the project.
- I require you to communicate with me twice a day minimum:- to update me with the progress of the project. If you arrange a time to communicate, you MUST meet it & be on time.
- My policy is that ALL communication, is through freelancer.com until a proven & substantial relationship is established.
- I have following on projects & am wishing to find an exceptional & experienced Joomla expert/master in ALL aspects of Joomla from framework to template developer, to align with and work with in the future on an ongoing basis. (Joomla components, modules & plugins, site templates & db work, both for this project & future/other projects)
- the next stages of this project to be rolled out are already decided, so more work to be on going if you are proficient on this first stage. (including 4 custom templates a month), (data migration), (further component creation), plus other developments in various areas...
I look forward to hearing from you...