Background on me: graduated Computer Science already. But I'm mostly just good at java and not much else. I can understand other languages and I'm knowledgeable with the concepts of programming (specially OOP). I know basic html/css.
SCOPE: I don't have a strict scope of what I want to learn. But here's a list of things I expect:
- Introducing me to technologies I might not know about
- Being there to answer all my questions (hopefully you'll be able to show me FUNDAMENTALS and not just lead me to stackoverflow)
- Giving me the backbone and the foundation to build on as a full-stack developer
- Teaching GOOD PRACTICES (such as writing better, clean, SAFE code. Also, design patterns)
- Leading me to projects I should try in order to exercise what I've learned
In general, just be a GOOD mentor. I'd also love it if you're just a great friend in general. That way I'm not reminded that I'm just paying you loool.
WHEN: Flexible time period for a month
- Hopefully a common time slot with me for at least an hour (I'm online 7pm-12pm GMT+8)
- I won't be requiring you to always be there, I just need expert and professional GUIDANCE
HOW: Skype or any platform you think will help. Signing up is no
- Preferably easy to talk to.
- Can understand and speak in English well.
- Very friendly.
If you read my description please message me or have it on your bid: "I'm willing to be your tutor"
Don't bid above $100. It's all I've got.
36 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $199 para este trabajo