Please build a single page app based on GOODREADS API using any REACTJS framework.
The app is expected to have the following feature:
Should be able to search the books with name
Clicking on the book should list details, ratings, description of the book, see attached for reference.
Submit the code on GitHub, with clear instructions to run/compile the code.
Host your code on a public web server of your choice like GITHUB, HEROKU etc.
We believe a good solution can be created in around 4 hours, but feel free to spend as little or as much time as you like
Use the latest specs of HTML, CSS and ECMAScript to implement the solution. At this time, these would be HTML5, CSS3 and ES6/ES2017
Give some thought to what will make a decent user experience. We would like to see something readable but with no need to go all out on sleek and flashy UI elements.
· Use any supporting technologies, package managers, starter kits, build systems and libraries that you are familiar with and feel are appropriate.
Assuming a Node.js environment with the latest version installed, please ensure that no there are no globally installed dependencies required to build / run your app. If you have to have them, please explain why. This avoids environment issues when trying to build your solution.
· Provide a [login to view URL] file that:
· Documents how to run / build / test your creation.
· Documents anything you might implement with more time (features, fixes, technical debt, corrections etc).
What we are looking for :
This exercise is to examine your technical knowledge, reasoning and engineering principles. There are no tricks or hidden agendas. We are looking for a demonstration of your experience and skill using current software development technologies and methodologies. Please make sure your code is clear, demonstrates good practices and that the [login to view URL] file explains how to run / build your solution. Also, detail anything further that you would like to achieve with more time. Your solution will form the basis for discussion in subsequent interviews.
Please ensure you have submitted the following:
· Working application Single page as per requirements above
· Clear instructions of where the solution is hosted
· A [login to view URL] explaining How to run / build / test project
· What could be done with more time
Good luck and thank you for your time - we look forward to seeing your creation.