There are several changes that need to be made to this site: [url removed, login to view]
1. On the home page, we need to slow the speed of the scrolling text in the middle of the page.
2. The store's name is Nigbur's Fine Furniture, so it is important that we can use an apostrophe in the scrolling text.
Here is the text: [b]Visit us to see our Wicker and Rattan collections . . . . . Look for us in the Parade of Homes. . . . . . Watch for Nigbur's 30th Anniversary Celebration.[/b]UPDATE marquee SET text = '[b]Visit us to see our Wicker and Rattan collections . . . . . Look for us in the Parade of Homes. . . . . . Watch for Nigbur's 30th Anniversary Celebration.[/b]
Currently, apostrophe's do not work and we get this message:
'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's 30th Anniversary Celebration.[/b]'' at line 1
3. On the Blog and What's New pages, the posts need to function like a standard blog, where the new posts are at the top and older ones below. Also, there should be only a few visible on the first page. The viewer can link to older posts if they would like to, with a maximum of 5 entries per page. ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
4. Also on the blog, is it possible to allow viewers to click on images to make them larger?
5. Throughout the admin pages, it appears as if we are able to edit the image for a given entry, but the "Update" feature DOES NOT WORK.
Although it says "Edit Images," the only way to actually change an image is to delete the entire post and recreate it with a new image attached. This Edit feature MUST BE FIXED.
6. On the product pages (such as [url removed, login to view]), it is important that we can ADD AN HTML LINK within the text at the bottom. Currently, this is not possible, as it actually displays the code rather than making a live link. See attached.
7. On the promotions page ([url removed, login to view]), the uploaded images need to retain their proportions. They need to be scaled to fit, but NOT STRETCHED. (See attached file.)
These changes must be made by July 10.
12 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $353 para este trabajo
iprimesolutions workstowards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at mostcompetitive prices to our customers. We provide our best resources to ourglobal customers.