I want you to implement a working model of CAN. Using JAVA, develop an exam. For this model, I want you to implement the following functions.
1. Node Addition
2. Node Deletion
1. You should start with a single Node.
2. You should allow the user to interact with the working model to select the function to be accomplished (deletion or addition).
3. Your program must provide some visual display of the CAN (java visualization are acceptable; etc.).
4. Specific to the addition function... the function of addition must select a random point (as described in the text).
5. Your program should be intuitive. (i.e. I should not have to read the manual or the code to know how to use it!)
6. Please let the grader know whether your software fully works or not. In addition, please self report problems running your code.
7. Lastly, you must provide evidence that your code works (i.e. provide a walkthrough). This is a last ditch effort on my part to validate that your code works and give you some points. But it is your code / result that is to be graded!
Also, implement a basic route between two points in your CAN. This routing function must be true to the CAN (i.e. you cannot just make something up !). As this is a model, you just need to have a programmer interface that allows a user to select two points in the distributed system. Then programmatically decide the path between them.