We are after someone who can help us with setting up our Google Ads conversions as well as show us where we went wrong with our initial set up.
We would like to be able to identify which keyword/ad group triggered the conversion.
The problem we're having is the attribution of conversions to referral traffic rather than paid.
I've tried both first and last-click attribution models and neither seem to be work.
We've had a chat with Google's support centre, and they seemed to think everything had been set up correctly and couldn't offer me a solution.
1) The customer journey starts at a Google Ad;
2) They then go to our Wix website;
3) Next they then start our Typeform (which is actually four small connected Typeforms - three of which are connected to Google Tag manager and fourth connected to Google Analytics);
4) Then they make payment on the fourth connected Typeform;
5) Then they are redirected to a thank you page back on our Wix website which has been set up as a page view goal and purchase conversion in Google Ads.
However we cannot attribute which Ads, or keywords, are responsible for our sales.
We've tried both last and first click attribution models.
We cannot change our current multiple connected Typeform model nor can we connect the fourth form to Google Tag manager as Typeform doesn't allow Google Tag manager to integrate with Typeforms that include a payment field.