Link Building Specialist – Freelance Assignment
A Prominent Plaintiff-side law firm located in Manhattan is looking for a link building SEO specialist (freelance 15-20 hours per week) position to help with outreach through social media, email and phone to obtain links to a informational drug recalls and medical device website in growing organic traffic.
1. Work with the digital marketing team and SEO Manager to research influencers, bloggers and websites to help with building links to go to main website. Implement a white hat link building strategy
2. Import and organize people and websites within CRMs and tools like Buzzstream, [url removed, login to view], SEO Moz, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog
3. Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations)
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO Manager with successes, progress and opportunities
Please send resume and 15 links you’ve earned for a client website that are relevant so we can review the backlink profiles.
*This is a remote position.
1. Associates or Bachelors degree in marketing, communication and/or IT preferred but not required
2. Be up to date with search engine changes; Google Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird updates.
3. Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
4. Good verbal and written skills
5. Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder
6. Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other SEO tasks; technical, keywords and on-page optimization audits
7. Candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization