!!! non-individuals who places a bid will be reported for spamming !!!
---Full-Time Freelancers Only---
Please do not apply if you have a full-time job.
Looking for a project based senior front-end developer who has at least +3 years of experience in coding user interfaces for web site/web applications.
You will be delivered sketch files and expected to produce high quality front-end code in order to be passed to back-end developers.
You will be responsible for:
-Transforming .sketch files into working front-end code.
-Deliver high quality HTML5/CSS3/JS front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
-Modification and maintenance of existing websites and web application’s user interfaces
-Assist back-end developers in front-end coding and troubleshooting
You are expected to:
- Have very good written & spoken english.
- Have a Bachelor degree.
- Having solid understanding of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other industry standard design software.
- Manage the front-end coding process from start to finish, including gathering requirements and delivering final code.
- Deliver quality code by applying sound coding practices with solid methodology, workflow & discipline.
- Excellent HTML5 experience.
- Excellent CSS3 experience.
- Producing valid HTML and CSS mark-up.
- Ability to use popular js frameworks and do customisations to js code.
- Knowledge of popular front-end frameworks.
- Knowledge of LESS and SASS
- Developing highly cross-browser and cross-platform/device compatible solutions.
- Have a cross-browser and cross-platform/device test environment and test standards.
- Plan and Produce responsive code.
- Expertise in producing optimised, small, fast-loading code, images and other relative content.
- Experience and knowledge on dynamic page structures and ability to code according to dynamic content needs.
- Experience integrating with server-side code and being able to work on dynamic pages.
- Perform partial and full(final) testing of your code
- Have excitement about emerging web technologies.
- Understanding of Web Accessibility
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate
- Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple concurrent assignments
- Able to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge
- Ability to work without receiving significant supervision.
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and high attention to detail
- Strictly meet predefined milestone & deadlines
- Have strong, dependable internet connection, be always online during working hours.
- Be available online over phone, e-mail & skype at least during working hours
- Provide daily reports via e-mail at the end of each working day
- Use a screen capture & time-tracking software as a proof of active working hours
- Use our project management system
Please say "crystal clear" on top of your message so I know you are not spamming with a generic message.
82 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $529 para este trabajo
crystal clear.....Individuals Hey! Here is Rao, i see job description but i have some question's about job, please let me know further details about job then we will finalize about time and budget. thanks