1. Research and find an opensource projects that will act as a framework for the project e.g. [login to view URL] and create an overlay on the Windows 10 desktop (if compatible with Windows 8 a big plus). You may have to throw out some stuff, it should be possible to sell the tool.
2. The objective of the project is to create a desktop application that you launch and sits in the tray that allows interactive elements right on the desktop. It should allow embedded HTML and JS content, including NodeJS. For this you may have to include a NodeJS server lite package right into the core module.
It should be possible to write a Node script to fetch content from external sources and show it on the desktop.
3. Add some example code to display an Instagram picture using Nodejs right on the desktop within a transparent frame
4. The app should include a simple feature that allows to rotate the wallpaper on the desktop based on local folder or external image feed
5. Build a small payment module that unlocks the feature to add HTML/JS content widgets (the entire feature should be a different module!) using Stripe nothing more
My budget is variable but should not exceed $2k-$2.5k for the entire project. Because of the complexity involved, please write a proposal how you would solve the objectives first.
IMPORTANT: To prove you are capable of doing this we will create a simple milestone for $250 first for a simple desktop overlay tool. If this works well, I will create a $750 milestone for the NodeJS integration plus example and another $500 for the rotating wallpaper feature based on instragram URL. Another $500 for the Stripe module. Which would be approx $2k
==> Rather than make the widget feature locked, make the widgets either "paid" or "free" (two types of widgets)
Please add a small form to submit apps to a nodeJS backend which can then be published on the widget module
12 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $2396 para este trabajo
having 10 yer exp in node.js We already had done something like this before As i saw your project description i can assure you that your project will be completed on time.