Need an expert in WordPress v4.7.5+ to fix issue with WPBakery Visual Composer v4.x not working. When I click on Edit with Visual Composer, the WordPress page displays the Visual Composer logo on the screen. The web page does not get into the edit mode and the Visual Compose logo stays on the screen. There are no changes to the website and only WordPress has done it's automatic upgrade of the software. I have not change any website pages or content in 6 months or more.
Perform the following before request this work. This should be a simple fix.
1. Review all of the attached pictures. I have listed all of the existing plug-ins installed.
2. You will have your personal resources and access to software tools and licenses to fix this issue. Let me know if I need to purchase any licenses to fix this. I would rather not purchase any licenses.
3. Fix Visual Composer v4.9.1. Upgrade to latest version of Visual Composer if this needs to be compatible or working with WordPress v4.7.5+
4. Need to be creative to find one or two pictures on the internet that relates to my website pages. I will provide content so you can add a simple page to one of my drop down in Finance.
5. Let me know what needs to be done to fix this so I know you understand what needs to be done of looked at.
6. You need to show me that you understand what could be the problem here since this should be an easier fix. List projects that you have worked with Visual Composer and WordPress. If this requires more time and funding, explain to me after you attempt to fix the problem.