Requirement for a handful of pages to be designed using a Smarty template so we can add data as required (such as country specific network lists and the like).
We advise taking template 3 and removing all the original picture & placeholders and just do the "designing" that page. It's a wrapper page really that houses the country selection drop down and determines which detail page to load (DCB, SMS or IVR).
Those specific pages are "included" depending on the determined flow (by [url removed, login to view]).
These are available for you to see.
Each of the middle "included" pages :
Initial Price Warning:
- the country select drop down
- a Submit button we can attach a URL to initiate the billing. We've called this "Bill Me" but it could just say "I Agree" or whatever the network specifically requires. If we can keep it as text that will allow us to change on request.
Mobile & Network Request:
- text input for mobile number
- drop down for network selection (will be passed as a Smarty array)
- submit button (URL passed as Smarty variables)
- text input for PIN
- Submit button (URL passed as Smarty variable)
Failed To Bill:
- General billing failed message with specifics passed :
- Smarty variable to show error messages
- Submit button (Try again?) with URL passed as Smarty variable.
Billing Succeeded / Thank you (if required)
Age Landing Page:
Confirm over 18 tick box / page if necessary
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £119 para este trabajo
What are the current template source files you can provide? PSD or html based? I look forward to your response and will reply soon once I hear from you. Regards, Codinglogics