I’ve been developing a logo for a podcast with a graphic designer on Fiverr. Unfortunately, communication challenges have made it difficult to bring the project to a conclusion, so I’m looking for a skilled designer and fluent English speaker to help me complete it.
What I have at the moment:
* a solid idea of two logo formats I need, one for a constrained resolution context, e.g. podcast cover art and social media bio pictures, and one for a larger areas, e.g. social media banners;
* the work of the previous designer, in .ai, .eps, .pdf and .png;
* the fonts and stock image required to complete the design.
What I need:
* someone with the requisite design tools who can complete the design given fairly straightforward instructions;
* two logo formats completed;
* the following logos rendered, in the ideal resolution for each platform, in PNG:
* podcast logo
* twitter profile picture
* twitter banner
* facebook profile picture
* facebook banner
* the vector source files for the completed design.
Here's the finer details of the project:
So, there’s two similar logos to be made:
#1: Square logo for Podcast and Social media profiles
I have attached a quick comp of what I want the first logo to look like. There is a background image in EPS, for which I have a license to create this logo. The brightness and contrast need to be adjusted. There is text to be added in two different fonts, which are provided, and a vector image to be positioned in alignment with the text. A subtle drop shadow should be added.
Once I'm happy with the design, I will need this logo rendered as:
* A podcast logo (3000x3000px), with the logo appropriately cropped close to the edges.
* A twitter bio picture (400x400px) and Facebook bio picture (640x640px), with quite a bit of the background used as a bleed around the logo as those two platforms display profile photos in circles.
#2: Larger logo for use as a banner on social media
For this one, I'd like you to take the first logo and put it inside a map of Australia (e.g. https://bit.ly/2PTIvAD), with the map acting as a mask for the background, and an outline of Australia that is a width and colour that matches the lines in the background image. I'd also like you to include New Zealand in the same way. These can then be put on a solid background that matches the colour in the background image.
Once that one's good, I'll need it rendered as:
* A Facebook header image, 820x462px, with lots of bleed to accomodate desktop and mobile (see: https://blog.bufferapp.com/facebook-cover-photo)
* A Twitter header image, 1500x500px, again with appropriate bleed (see: https://blog.snappa.com/twitter-header-size/)