We are a publishing company looking to hire a Native English ghostwriter to write an adult fantasy book. To give you an idea of the type of book we are looking for, here is a description of a book we like, Dream Snatcher:
Some people dream in black and white. Some people dream in color. But Jenn’s dreams are dark, and getting more perverse and twisted with each passing night. By day, she is a straight-A student, a hard-working waitress, and a dedicated girlfriend. But, when she turns out the lights and falls asleep, nothing is normal. Her boyfriend, Siyo, is using an ancient artifact called a Dream Snatcher to control her dreams and fulfill his darkest desires. Siyo weaves a story where sensual-seeking characters satisfy his carnal cravings, often at Jenn’s expense: A lusty leprechaun ferrets fortune, a wicked witch fulfills fetishes, a vicious vampire steals sweets, a perverted puppet craves control. Under Siyo's command, Jenn struggles to balance integrity with indulgence, love with lust, and loyalty with letting go. Will the Dream Snatcher strengthen their relationship...or tear it apart? Each chapter ends with a seductive recipe!
About the book we would like you to write:
• At least 60,000 words, all original content.
• In one of these genres: Angels and Demons, Fairy Tales, Dark Fantasy, Mythology, Paranormal, Science Fiction, Time Travel, Vampires, Wearwolfs, Witches.
• The work must be fully edited and proofread for proper syntax, spelling, grammar and punctuation and be delivered in .doc or .docx format.
• All content must be 100% original. No plagiarism. We verify this in numerous ways and if you plagiarize, you will not be paid.
• At the end of the work, you will also need to provide a catchy back cover copy that is a brief overview of your book, about 200 words.
• The book maybe lend itself to a sequel.
• We are not interested in hiring a team of writers.
You would need to complete at least 100 pages (25,000 words) within a month, and send us sections to review on a regular basis.
You will be paid upon the completion of the project.
Please answer these questions in your application:
1. What is the working title of the book?
2. What is the plot summary of the book? (About 100 to 200 words) * Attach a similar writing sample you have written in the past.
By applying and accepting this job, you understand and agree that this is a WORK FOR HIRE and ghostwriting position. This means once accepted and we pay you for the work, you will not retain any right to the finished products. Our company reserves the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyright, byline right (someone else's name will be used as author name), resale, ownership, editing, revision and distribution right. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, even excerpts. * Before payment, you are required to sign, scan and e-mail a nondisclosure and copyright assignment agreement stating that the rights to the content will belong to us.
Please add the phrase 'Yes I agree' at the beginning of your bid so we know you took the time to carefully read this post.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!