Want to see your designs worn by thousands of people, whilst earning fantastic pay checks??
BOODICA is an online retailer specialising in luxury women’s underwear, lingerie and nightwear, mainly focusing on bralettes, thongs, briefs and hipsters. We are currently going through a re-brand and are excited to be working alongside new designers, helping to bring our vision to life.
Here at BOODICA we are searching for creative and innovative people with the ability to create collections/designs of underwear, lingerie and nightwear for our customers ranging from 16 to 35 years old.
We currently pay individual designers a royalty (set amount of money) for every sale of their design.
We offer up to £1 per design sold. With a forecast to sell ten of thousands of items of lingerie, underwear and nightwear each month the designer has the potential to earn large amounts of money.
Here at BOODICA we pride ourselves on being 100% transparent, therefore each sale can be tracked by the designer to see how well their design is selling.
Working from home will be essential, with a couple of meet ups each week to see the progress and designs taking place.
What’s needed from you?
1. Researching and designing women’s underwear, lingerie, nightwear.
2. Identifying key trends, shapes and colours for the new season.
3. Creating technical development packs that include construction details, sketches, fabrications, trims, print, and colour details.
We’d love to meet someone who…
• Has great technical knowledge of bra construction, sizing and manufacturing techniques.
• Willingness to Travel for Supplier meetings and Inspirational purposes.
• Has a passion for fashion and social media
• Is commercially aware and able to think strategically.
• Is super organized.
• Able to build great relationships with colleagues across the business and suppliers alike.
Does the shoe fit? [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
11 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £36838 para este trabajo
Experience in woman clothes collections creating, good drawing skills(design and technical sketch), fresh, original ideas, creativity, good knowledge of sewing technologies.