The context of this work is in relation to the country of France.
Please refer to the attached document full requirements with examples and general requirements.
- Personal Names
- Make sure to describe all forms a name can take in official and non official documentation
- List of First Names ordered by popularity using native character set (if possible 1000, more is better)
- List of Last Name ordered by popularity using native character set (if possible 1000, more is better)
- Pattern Logic (Country specific)
- Describe any rules regarding composite names (eg, names separated by hyphens), either first or last. How many composites are allowed?
- For example, German might have a “von” prefix for some last names as in “von Ludwig”
- For example, U.S: Middle name would consist of similar names as First name list
- Different way name, first name, given name, last name, family name, maiden name is referred to in the country language
- What is the official way to address someone?
- Mr, Mrs, etc.. (also list the typical shorten forms that are used if different)
- Is some form considered disrespectful, preferred, etc...
- List of characters used in names (Upper case, lower case, romanized, other cases)
- Mailing Addresses
- Format (Structure) of Address (all possible combinations)
- Context - Ways any part of the address is referred to in the country language
- Examples of Address Form formats (image of form (physical or online) + typed out version in language with English translation)
- Pattern Logic
- Postal Codes structure broken up with their area code
- A list of common street prefix or postfixes with their abbreviation (For example, Street, St, Str, Road, Rd, Way, Path)
- A list of all States, Cities and Towns in possible for address
- Country specific logic
- For example, In Germany the postfixes might be joined as part of the street name.
- "Hauptstraße", where "Haupt" = Main + "straße" = "Street"
- Germany has different spelling names of cities in English which are also commonly used and cannot be converted directly.
- Give a list of all "München" = "Munich"
- Common patterns, Addresses with:
- PO Box
- On the Road (km instead of street #)
- Telephone Number
- Country Code
- Trunk Code
- Area codes for all locations within the country with their descriptions, eg in 212 is one of New York's area codes
- Subscriber numbers
- Mobile operators, do they have different dialing prefixes?
- Minimum and Maximum number of digits in a phone number.
- All possibly dialing prefixes.
- For example, is there a different way to dial a mobile number inside the country vs outside.
- For example, in US, to dial a mobile or a regular number is the same. However both can be prefixed with '1', the US country code. In Australia, the number format for mobile numbers and land lines differ. So dialing from outside the country is also different for each one.
- All common ways to write a phone number down in both official and non official documentation. Provide references if possible.
- Context - Different ways phone number, phone or handphone (cellphone, mobile) is referred to in the country language (For example, German "Handy", "Telefon")
12 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $94 para este trabajo
Expert here to do and complete this project professionally and quickly, I have done similar projects, I can do trial work before hire me sir , will wait for your reply, Thanks, Syed
Hello Sir, I have reviewed your posting and thought it’s under my expertise. We are here a team to serve you. I am eager to work on your project. Best Regards Parag
Hi, French is my first language. I have lived in France for six years. I am familiar with french names, adresses, phone numbers. Please contact me for further details. Kind regards, Konanseydou