Website Designer URGENTLY required - Create new static pages from master templates
A leading Indian Data Centre, Cloud Hosting and Network Services Provider. Focussing on providing services to businesses (small, medium and large). Currently seeking web designers to implement PSD's provided by design agency.
Given that the face of the business is driven by its online presence, the company has come to the conclusion that a much needed modernisation and alignment is in order. A design has been finalised and now we need people to rebuild static pages based on our new UI. You will be working as part of a project team developing 20 to 30 static pages from a master template.
• All Sales and Marketing page design changes – Home page, Product page(s), Create a Website, Resellers and Email.
• Consistency across branding (colours, logo, font etc).
• An interim release to implement some minor cosmetic and functional changes.
• Better alignment and presentation of dashboard and c-panel information.
• New skins and merging of the various webmail services.
• New functionality to enhance the webmail experience.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Cooperate with web developers to match visual design intent.
• At least 3+ yrs of extensive experience of web development using following tools/frameworks/libraries/concepts:
• Bootstrapjs, Skeletonjs
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Visual Studio 2012+ with .NET 4.0+ framework (Web Forms, MasterPage Templates, User Controls)
• TFS 2008+
• 2+ yrs of experience in responsive web designing is must.
• The client is based in Noida.