We're looking for high quality independent cleaning professionals who have existing cleaning experience, take pride in and are dedicated to their work, and have high standards of cleanliness. To do final cleanings to newly construction sites. Teams are what we are looking for, but individual cleaning professionals are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Independent Cleaning Professional
Time of Day: Weekdays Mid-Morning / Evenings
Location: Houston, Tx. Area
Salary: Based on scope of work and time taken to complete work. Discussed more in interview.
Cleaning Experience: 1-3 year (Required)
License: Driver's License, General Liability Insurance, SS#. (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
* We provide chemicals and heavy-duty cleaning machines*
Independent Contractor Cleaning Professionals MUST have the following requirements to be considered:
-Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must have 2 or 3 references of past cleaning success.
- Must have General Liability Insurance.
-Must have CBC approved cleaning supplies. (Listed Below)
- Must have a valid driver and a reliable source of transportation.
- Must be able to commit to the agreed upon work scope and agreed upon schedule.
- Must be able to speak and read English a second language is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills and communicate in a timely manner.
- Must have a working phone preferably a smart phone.
- Must be comfortable working on construction sites.
- Must know how to clean windows and floors as these are important zones.
-Must be able to represent yourself in a professional manner.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview, after which a face-to face interview will be conducted if contacted back. Note: The cleaning interview takes about 30 minutes. The position is an independent contractor position paying a flat weekly fee. More details will be discussed during the interview process.
CBC approved supplies needed-
• brooms (preferably both corn broom and push broom)
• dust pans
• Vacuum (push vacuum, shop vacuums a plus)
• upholstery cleaning tools (if not, its ok)
• mop bucket and wringer
• mop heads
• hoses (would be a plus)
• scrub brushes and scrub pads
• Rubber gloves
• Step ladders
• Dust brushes
Scope Of Work
• Clean construction debris dust, caulking, paint over-spray and adhesives.
• Windows, sliding glass doors and glass partitions are all thoroughly cleaned.
• Frames and mullions all cleaned
• Bathrooms: tubs, shower, tile walls, vanity, sinks, toilets, fixtures
• Kitchen: cabinets, counter tops, appliances, sink, and floor.
• all mirrors.
• all doors and woodwork.
• all floors swept and mopped
• all carpets vacuumed
2 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $2500 para este trabajo
I will be a perfect asset to this in which all fields I specialize in Relevant Skills and Experience I have done everyone except cleaning carpets wich does sound easy