*** PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR BID UNLESS YOU READ THIS 100% ***
If you provide a bid, I would appreciate that you stick to that amount, unless requirements change. Please don't put an unrealistic bid as these will not be considered.
**** This is only phase 1 of this project. If you do a good job I may use you often. *****
- Note: Angular 2 or 4 must be used for the web app! (SPA preferred)
To bid you must...
- Be a proactive communication with excellent English skills
- Be a C# expert (latest version); ReSharper usage preferred
- Have extensive front-end (UI/UIX) and back-end experience
- Clean enterprise architecture, patterns and coding "best practices" must be adhered too (IMPORTANT: In your bid please describe generally how you'll approach this.)
- It's critical that the UI of the angular website and app (iOS/Android) look clean, modern, etc... Portfolio preferred.
This project consists of 3 main deliverables.
(1) .NET Core APIs - Must incorporate enterprise architecture, patterns and coding "best practices". Must utilize latest .NET Identity for authentication/authorization. Will need Web API / web services in order to work with web and mobile app. Basically, for phase 1 of this project, requirements will be rather simple: User account management, some backend table support and Scheduling. (SQL Server preferred. But, I will also entertain the idea of MongoDB, but needs to be discussed.)
(2) Angular 2 (or 4) SPA website - Must be clean, very modern, design. Nothing "out of the box" or cheesy looking. Must have great UI/UX experience. The UI should not look like a developer did it, but a skilled designer. Will utilize web services (in point 1). Basically will need login, with full, secured, admin interface to manage users, work on master data table stuff and user schedules. (Clean CRUD forms mostly.)
(3) Xamarin C# app for iOS/Android - Again, must be clean, very modern design with a fresh UI/UIX experience. Will utilize APIs/web services (in point 1) to login and access secured part of app that will retrieve/display the users schedule and profile page. Ability to change password or email.
I will need all source code. I envision one .NET solution with multiple projects. But, please tell me what you envision in terms of architecture, etc...
I would like you to use latest Entity Framework (6 or core), code-first migration.