Need to create a project/solution using C# WinForms and VLC player libs’ wrapper. Two parts/projects should be created:
1. Create fully functional part of code that will use existing wrapper’s functionality (like [url removed, login to view]) and actually act as player. All available wrapper’s functions should be used in this project as an example of usage. E.g.
- if wrapper provides “play/pause” function, then some button need to be placed on the form with output control and allow user to play/pause current video.
- If wrapper allows to play video from multicast stream, then set of controls to type stream address and play it should be available on the form.
- If wrapper provides ability to change output mode to fullscreen, then some button need to be placed on the form to change output mode.
2. Create “streaming” functionality that will use VLC’s functions to read source and stream it to multicast address(es). All available VLC inputs should be available (like: file from drive/path, network rtsp/rtp/udp stream, etc.)
Project/solution should be created in Visual Studio using C# language. Build instructions should be provided.
16 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $217 para este trabajo
Hi there, I have read the project description.. I have worked with vlc wrapper in c# in a winforms application. Let me know & we can discuss details.. Thanks..
sir, i develop software since 2005 in c# i am individual. my software for account / inventory used by more than 200 local customers. i will try my best to provide u quality work.
I am having a lot of experience in .Net technologies. Several years of experience in C# and SQl server and on desktop applications using Winforms. So, if interested have chat.