Hi Everyone, For the past month I have been working on producing a blog that will provide discounts and voucher codes to readers in the UK. We launched 3 days ago and the response has been amazing, with over 2000 views and hundreds of interactions. This is fantastic however as a stay at home mum I am struggling to provide enough content on the blog as well as updating all social media. For this reason I would like to offer the following position:
I am looking to hire a buisness partner who will run 40% of the company and therefore earn 40% of all the profits. (I will run the other 60%.)
Duties will include:
.Hunting and researching the internet for the latest deals available in the UK
.Generating blog posts
.Collaborating with companies and adhering to their terms and conditions.
.Updating all facebook pages and groups
.Posting on twiiter and interacting with users
.Posting on pinterest
.Helping with the creation of the monthly newsletter. (this could move to weekly.)
If you are interested in this role it will not be at an hourly rate, as I have stated you will be eligible for 40% of all the profits. This is through affiliate links and ppc ad's. So therefore you will get out what you put in.
Take a look at the website and if you are serious about the role start your proposal with 'Partner in crime.' [login to view URL]
I look forward to hearing from you and I can't wait to get started with you onboard!
33 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £112 para este trabajo
Looks like a great idea for another home stay mum. I live in Pakistan and I visit UK every summer. If you think it's a good idea then just contact me on my email id. Let's talk about it in detail.