I have a project working based on PIC18F97J60, based on the stack tcp / ip microchip has ethernet connectivity, 8 outputs, 8 digital inputs and 3 analogics.
At this point, you can only manage the outputs manually and display the inputs, as well as linking the inputs to the outputs.
What I need is to develop the firmware as the web that is embedded in a web server in the microcontroller creating a dashboard with good interface, to add the following functions:
2. Power timing outputs, having different of-on-toggle functions.
3. Autoping function, ip for auto reser of equipment.
4. Timers of outputs.
5. Counter times the inputs are pressed.
6. Change scale of analog inputs and be able to give it range to act on an output.
7. Notifications by mail and twitter actions.
8. Review dynamic dns
9. Event log.
10. Commands udp or telnet with security to handle the whole board
11. Being able to control the outputs from another similar board for remote uses.
And if you have any more ideas to add to the board will be welcome
11 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $583 para este trabajo.
Having experience from previous projects, I've been focusing on this project after reading your description. Hopefully we'll make a professional session very soon.