ETL development with Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1
• Design and create Physical data Objects and Virtual Data Objects in an Informatica Data Virtualization environment
• Design and create Informatica mappings and workflows
• ETL Design - develop low level designs from high level design specifications.
• Performance tuning of targets, sources, mappings, physical data objects, and virtual data objects
• Coding, unit testing, and support SIT and UAT testing
• Drive out requirements and designs working with business and technical teams
• Interface with Development, Independent Testing, Technical Delivery Managers, Operations staff, technical and business partners, and Release Management resources
• Creation and maintenance of system, functional and reference documentation
• Provide prod support as require
• Special assignments as required, such as targeted data loads for WCDST or business partner needs
14 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $210 para este trabajo.
Hi, I'am expert on Informatica power center, and i work the version 9.5.1, Can it be remote? I living in Mexico. I leave you my linkedin: [url removed, login to view]